Imanuel Jannah Blog Headline Animator

Imanuel Jannah Blog

Saturday 2 November 2013

BASKETMOUTH SET TO CELEBRATE WEDDING ANNIVERSARY IN KENYA

Basket Mouth has revealed that he will celebrate his 3rd wedding anniversary on November 8 with his wife Elsie, when he (Basketmouth) will be in Kenya to headline the Night of a Thousand Laughs.

Standardmedia.co.ke reports that the ace comedian gave this assurance in an email exclusively sent to Heads Up.

 “I will be coming with my wife. We will be celebrating our wedding anniversary..." the comedian wrote.
 
He also wrote about skipping Eric Omondi’s King of Comedy gig citing ‘constant shifting of the date and tacky contractual obligations

“It’s not in my character not to honour contractual obligations just as I will like people to keep theirs too. He knew a month ago that I wasn’t coming for his show, so I wonder why he still went ahead publishing my name as his headliner.” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...