Imanuel Jannah Blog Headline Animator

Imanuel Jannah Blog

Tuesday 5 November 2013

USAIN BOLT ADMITS HAVING LOTS OF SEX DURING 2008 BEIJING OLYMPICS

In August 2013, I wrote a blog post (Secret of Usain Bolt's outstanding success exposed) in which I postulated that sex-transmutation was the key to Usain's high achievement.

Recently, Usain Bolt admitted to have had lots of 'downtime' during the 2008 Olympic games in Beijing. In between gold medal races, Bolt filled it with McNuggets and sex.


In his memoir, “Faster Than Lightning”, Bolt reveals that he ate as much as 1000 McNuggets in 10 days and slept with dozens of women..

“At first I ate a box of 20 for lunch, then another for dinner. The next day I had two boxes for breakfast, one for lunch and then another couple in the evening. I even grabbed some fries and an apple pie to go with it,” he writes.

“I was able to get any lady I wanted . . . I could walk into a party and take my pick,” he writes. “I would go into a club and think, ‘Hmm, a’ight, which one? You . . . ? You . . . ? Oh, you! Let’s do this.’ ”

This, he said, occurred despite having a girlfriend back home.Unsurprisingly, the couple is no longer together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...