Imanuel Jannah Blog Headline Animator

Imanuel Jannah Blog

Monday 23 September 2013

CONFESSION: GLO X-FACTOR WINNER DJ SWITCH BEGS FOR FORGIVENESS


The first Glo X-Factor Nigeria winner, Catherine Udeh, a.k.a, D.J Switch, has made a public confession asking her mother to forgive her for running away from home for over a year in search of fame and fortune.

According to her: She is sorry for
being away from home for so long while in search of glory.

"Now that I am back, I will take good care of you,” DJ Switch declared in tears to her mum after being crowned the winner of the maiden edition of Glo X-Factor Show.

“I was like a prodigal son who had an opportunity in the past but due to youthful exuberance I mismanaged the resources. Now, I am a better person and more matured, I won’t disappoint my mum and my fans.” She added.

The rapper whose single, Landing Safely, will be released next week, vowed to continue working as long as she lives.

“For me, it’s going to be work, work and work,” she promised.

At least now that she'd won the Glo X-Factor Nigeria, the 29-year-old fast rising rapper and Geology graduate, who hails from Udi, Enugu state like Gov. Sullivan Chime can now go back home to her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...