Imanuel Jannah Blog Headline Animator

Imanuel Jannah Blog

Wednesday 25 September 2013

EDDY REMEDY'S MUSICAL PROTEGE (TONBRA) IS SET TO TAKE OVER NIGERIA'S MUSIC INDUSTRY

Eddy Remedy (Eddy Montana of the Remedies fame) is doing everything humanly possible to give his musical godson - Tonbra the needed support through his label, Remedy Records, a subsidiary of Remedy Entertainment

Tonbra (real name Tonwerigha Oyintonbra) a BUDDING musical talent, who recently arrived Lagos from Delta State with his management team, is set to take over and join the league of A-list Artistes in Nigeria, However he is aware the
task of becoming a successful artiste would not be easy judging by the plethora of talents on the music scene.

“My aim is to make a meaningful impact on the scene and I know it won’t be easy. But I trust my guts and talent that things will work out fine. I am working on my debut album titled Go Home and most of the songs on the collection will be produced by Samklef. I am also looking forward to having collaborations with 2face, Wizkid, M.I, Jesse Jagz, Banky W and Don Jazzy.” He noted,

Tonbra revealed that his fusion of Afrobeat, RnB and hiphop has endeared him to a lot of fans back in Delta, and he hopes to continue to win more fans  in Lagos with his kind of music.

Nigeria’s pioneer of Afro-hiphop, Eddy Remedy, who discovered, reshaped and rebranded Tonbra's musical talent has said:

 “Tonbra is a rare talent. He possesses a style different from what we are used to. I’m confident that he has a place to fill in the Nigerian music landscape, which will ultimately project him to the global audience”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...