Imanuel Jannah Blog Headline Animator

Imanuel Jannah Blog

Friday 27 September 2013

'I THINK WEED IS THE BEST DRUG ON EARTH' says MILEY CYRUS

It's been in the new media for days now that 21 year old superstar - Miley Cyrus hung out with Rolling $tone Magazine for a new cover story. Yes, it's true she did.

Miley didn't just say a bunch of smart, funny things during the interview! She actually poured out her Wisdom on sensitive issues like the use of marijuana..

According to Miley, marijuana is useful to man. "I think weed is the best drug on earth". She said.
 
In my view, I agree weed has medicinal value, but my main qualm lies in the practise of smoking the drug. Smoking is a vice that endangers delicate organs in the human biological system.
 
Miley pointed out that Marijuana has hallucinatory effect on the mind, but she also considers it one of the happy drugs on earth.
 
"One time I smoked a joint with peyote in it, and I saw a wolf howling at the moon... Those are happy drugs— social drugs. They make you want to be with friends." she said
 
One thing of note Miley also said touched on the baseness of cocaine. 
 
"Hollywood is a coke town, but weed is so much better. And molly, too...  You're out in the open. You're not in a bathroom. I really don't like coke. It's so gross and so dark. It's like what are you, from the '90s? Ew." she concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...