Imanuel Jannah Blog Headline Animator

Imanuel Jannah Blog

Saturday 8 June 2013

ACTRESS NGOZI NWOSU EXPLAINS HOW HER AILMENT STARTED

Amazing Nollywood actress, Ngozi Nwosu has explained how her kidney and heart related ailment started. 

According to her, it all started as pile, which she suffered for about 11 months, before having an operation that made her feel better. But, after doing a movie or two, the kidney failure set in and was followed by the heart disease.

Ngozi has also affirmed that it was her strong will to still live that has kept her alive. 

"I knew I would not die because really there was a time I felt well, it’s over but at one point in time, I just knew that God loves me and I take each day as I see it and so here I am. Everything has to do with faith."

She  has been positively responding to treatment, and actually getting better. But, she'll be heading back to UK to complete her treatment before hitting location again for some new movies.

Get well soon, Ngozi!

A great way to earn a living using your phone or laptop! Go to www.webincomeng.com now to get an online job

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...