Imanuel Jannah Blog Headline Animator

Imanuel Jannah Blog

Saturday 29 June 2013

RIHANNA: 'ALL I WANT IS A MAN'

24 years old Rihanna has dominated the Pop music industry, sold 37 million copies of her albums, and has six million twitter followers than President Barack Obama. Yet despite being one of the hottest women in America, Rihanna is searching for a man who will take her on a date.

Keep reading to see what she has said about the man of her dreams: 

'I've not being on a date in forever. I'd love to go on a date. You don't think that? I'm a young woman, vibrant, and I love to have fun. I already have to many vagina around me at this point. Seriously, all I want is a guy to take me out and make me laugh for a good hour, then take my ass back home. But, no one asks. Trust me on that! 

'I'm waiting for the man who has the balls to deal with me. I'm going to wait, though you always find the wrong shit when you go looking.' Riri told Vogue Magazine.

Do get this Ebook on how you can set up you own blog for free and start making money from it. The Ebook cost N1,000. I'll also give you a free book on how to make money with Facebook. Send an SMS to 08064776819 now! If you pay, you'll get the books within 2hrs after payment.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...