Tuesday, 29 October 2013
BENEFITS OF HAVING MORE SEX WITH YOUR PARTNER
1. Sex is beneficial for both the heart and the blood circulation, especially in the brain. Having sex thrice a week decreases the risk of heart attack by 50 %.
2. The mental and emotional health balance is clearly tuned by sex.. In fact, after having sex, the brain releases endorphins, that decrease stress, inducing a state of euphoria. Semen appears to act as an antidepressant in women. Anyway, protected or not, sex and orgasm do cause a release of endorphins.
3. Even more important is the fact that sex strengthens the bond of the couple, self-esteem, positive thinking and optimism.
4. Sex eliminates stress. You know the feeling of total relaxation and calm following a sexual intercourse. A person enjoying a regular sex life sleeps better and feels better the next day.
5. Sex means softer skin. While having sex, a woman’s body doubles the estrogen level, and this makes her hair shine while the skin becomes softer.
6. Long term researches showed that regular basis sex increases the humans’ lifespan.
7. Sweating while having sex cleanse the skin pores, making the skin brighter and decreasing the risk of developing dermatitis.
8. Sex can keep you fit, burning extra-pounds. A sex session can burn about 200 calories. This is like running 15 minutes on a treadmill!
9. Sex strengthens muscles. So much pushes and flexion surely firms your biceps. Bed fitness sessions clearly improve muscles of your pelvis, thighs, buttocks, abdomen, chest and arms.
10. The more active your sex life is, the more attractive for the opposite sex you are. High sexual activity makes the body release more pheromones, chemicals that attract the opposite sex, but also to display a security given by experience.
11. Sex improves senses, particularly the smell. Following the orgasm, a rise of the hormone prolactin makes the brain’s stem cells form new neurons in the olfactory bulb, boosting a person’s olfactory abilities.
To be continued...