Imanuel Jannah Blog Headline Animator

Imanuel Jannah Blog

Thursday 4 July 2013

52YR OLD VIRGIN - SUSAN BOYLE WANTS A MAN

Famous singer, Susan Boyle, who shot to fame in 2009 when she displayed great musical gifts in Britain's Got Talent reality TV Show, has just finished filming her scenes in her first movie as an actress - The Christmas Candle, where she played the role of a wife and had her first ever deep kiss.

The 52yr old Boyle, who has been medically certified a virgin, told a reporter for The Sun Newspaper of Scotland a few hours ago that she wants to find her own man now.

"I want to find a man, but it's hard with all the traveling I do." She said. "I really want to start going on dates and I've asked my friends to set me up with a good man - if they can find one, I'd like to settle down one day."

Susan Boyle's story should be acted as a movie. She is a very shy woman with learning difficulties; very musically gifted; and, has sold 19 million albums worldwide; a millionaire virgin; now she wants a man!

Do get this Ebook on how you can set up you own blog for free and start making money from it. The Ebook cost N1,000. I'll also give you a free book on how to make money with Facebook. Send an SMS to 08064776819 now! If you pay, you'll get the books within 2hrs after payment. 

  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...