2013 Best Actress Award winner at the BET Award, Kerry Washington, secretly married Nnamdi Asomugha 2 weeks ago.
However, I have some facts about her husband I want to share with you.
- His parents hail from Enugu State, Nigeria. Nnamdi was born in California, USA, though.
- He's a Hollywood actor too. Having starred in 2008 CW sitcom - The Game and Friday Night Lights. He has also appeared alongside Bruce Willis, Josh Duhamel etc in the films Fire with Fire, and Double Negative.
- He shares his wife's love and passion for philanthropy through his Asomugha Foundation, which he oversees as Chairman/CEO
- He suffers from a form of colour blindness called Deuteranomaly
- Since 2003, he has been a professional football player having played for the following teams; Oakland Raiders, Philadelphia Eagles, and San Francisco 49ers.
For more reasons why he is an excellent marriage material keep reading...
- Nnamdi gives back. He keeps helping a lot of underpriviledged youths across the African continent.
- He knows how to cook very well. Nnamdi is a popular amateur chef.
- He is down to earth. 'Humble' is the common adjective that pops up in his profile anytime.
- He is already in the same league as Oprah Winfrey, and 2 former US Presidents having won the prestigious Jefferson Award for philanthropy and community service.
- He is a recognized lover and singer of romantic songs.