Imanuel Jannah Blog Headline Animator

Imanuel Jannah Blog

Tuesday 23 July 2013

A NIGERIAN'S 1 MINUTE TALK WITH CHRIS BROWN

A few days ago, Chris brown had a 1 minute talk with a Nigerian, in which Chris Breezy spilled the beans about the seemingly endless drama playing out between Rihanna, Karrueche Tran, and himself.

Here are excerpts:

Nigerian: Breezy, what's been going on between you, Riri, and kae? It seems the three of you are in a love triangle.

Chris Brown: [Fans have] seen me on and off again with different girls ( Rihanna and Karrueche), you know who they are, but right now, as a 24-year-old man, I just choose to be single!

Nigerian: But, you and Karrueche were spotted together recently.

Chris Brown: [For now] it’s just me being focused with my music and doing this stuff. Right now, I’m in my prime.


Nigerian: It seems you've had another fight with the ladies?

Chris Brown: I’m still good friends with them.
 
Nigerian: Chris Breezy, I'll go with you on this one; till one of the ladies pop back into your life again
 
-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...