Imanuel Jannah Blog Headline Animator

Imanuel Jannah Blog

Sunday 28 July 2013

HOW DJ KHALED PROPOSED TO NICKI MINAJ


DJ Khaled is in love with Nicki Minaj, and he wants the world to know.

The world-famous producer and rapper popped the question to Minaj in front of millions of MTV viewers on Thursday, complete with a $500,000 radiant-cut diamond ring.

"Nicki Minaj, I'm at MTV. I love you. I like you. I want you. I want you to be mine. I'm here at MTV because it's a worldwide network," he said via video. "Only reason I'm not telling you this face to face is because I understand that you're busy. Ima be honest with you, I wanna marry you." He said.

"Nicki Minaj, will you marry me? We got the same symptoms, we both suffer from success. You out there touring, you're out there hustling, you're out there making music and you're out there winning. And I understand." He added just when viewers thought Khaled's video was a prank.

Pulling out the diamond ring, he continued, "That's why I feel like you need a man like me in your life that's gonna take care of you and respect you, If you have to take your time and think about it, I overstand. But I know I have to be here today to let you know how serious I am and how serious this is to me. I want to let your fans know, my fans know, my family, your family, that I want to marry you."

Nicki, whom we all know is dating Safaree Samuels has yet to comment on the proposal.

Meanwhile, Maybach Music Boss, Rick Ross has given his blessings to DJ Khaled and Nicki Minaj.

Rick told Los Angeles radio station Power 106, “I mean most definitely. I know Khaled, that’s my brother. I guess we all gotta sit back and wait.” 

"Khaled has been infatuated with Nicki, I’m reading the small description underneath and it says he has a ring from Rafaello & Co., if I’m reading that correctly, that’s valued at about half a million dollars. If you spend half a million dollars, you’re dead-ass serious.” He continued.

Rick Rozay is already thinking about what type of wedding gift to buy for the HipHop couple if they eventually tie the knot. “No telling what type of car I may get them if they was to tie the knot,” Rick said.

If DJ Khaled and Nicki Minaj have been nursing feelings of love for each other, then this is the best kept secret in the world of Hiphop.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...