Imanuel Jannah Blog Headline Animator

Imanuel Jannah Blog

Thursday 15 August 2013

REVELATION: THIS MAN DATED BIANCA BEFORE SHE MARRIED OJUKWU

Femi Fani-Kayode and Bianca Ojukwu
Former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode is unwittingly setting the Igbos on edge with the way he has been going about belittling them in his recent write ups.

Apart from supporting Lagos State Governor, Babatunde Fashola, on the expulsion of 72 Igbos from Lagos state to Anambra state, he has made further controversial remarks about the wife of late Ndigbo leader, Dim Emeka Odimegwu Ojukwu, Bianca Ojukwu.resulting to him stating that he shared an intimate  relationship with Bianca.

Read excerpts from his write up yourself:

I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Bianca Onoh, an Igbo lady, who later married Colonel Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu, the leader of Biafra and who is now our Ambassador in Spain. I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Miss Chioma Anasoh, another Igbo lady, who I almost married. I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Miss Adaobi Uchegbu, another Igbo lady, who was exceptionally close to me and who is now a leading figure at the National Headquarters of the ruling PDP.”

Thank you Chief Femi Fani-Kayode for the revelation, but it came late after Ikemba had died. Perhaps, this comment would have fanned the embers of another civil war

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...