Imanuel Jannah Blog Headline Animator

Imanuel Jannah Blog

Friday 9 August 2013

WHY I PROPOSED TO LOLA OMOTAYO - Peter Okoye of Psquare


One half of the multiple award-winning P-Square, Peter Okoye, last Tuesday, shocked many of his fans when he finally proposed to Lola Omotayo, his long time friend and mother of his two kids (Cameron and Aliona) with a diamond ring and a brand new white Range Rover Vogue worth N15 million.

Speaking on why he decided to propose to Lola, Peter said: “it is something I had always wanted to do and I knew I would definitely do this to Lola one day, but I needed to wait for the right time. Honestly, she deserves even more from me.” he said.

On her own, Lola said, “it is a day the Lord has made. I’m excited the way any woman in my shoes would.”

The romance between Peter and Lola started many years ago, even before Peter became a celebrity.

A Public Relations expert said that, Lola met Peter while she was working with FKG2, an advertising company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...